Last Updated: 29-7-2023
Information We Collect:
- Personal Information: When you voluntarily provide it to us, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and any other information you choose to share with us.
- Log Data: Like many websites, we automatically collect certain non-personal information when you visit our website. This includes your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, and pages visited on our site. This information is used for statistical analysis and to improve the functionality and user experience of our website.
How We Use Your Information:
- To Provide and Improve Services: We may use your information to deliver the content, services, and features you request. This includes responding to inquiries, providing customer support, and personalizing your experience on our website.
- Communication: With your consent, we may send you promotional emails, newsletters, and other updates about Target CBD Online Magazine. You can opt-out of receiving such communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the emails or contacting us directly.
- Analytics and Research: We may use your information for data analysis, research, and to improve our website, services, and user experience. This includes analyzing trends, monitoring website performance, and understanding user preferences.
- Legal Compliance: We may collect, use, and disclose your information as required by applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or governmental requests.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use industry-standard security practices and technologies to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your data. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you believe that we may have collected personal information from a child without parental consent, please contact us, and we will take appropriate steps to remove the information from our records.